Stay safe & healthy
There is a single countrywide number for all emergencies: 112
They are responsible for dispatching all emergency services such as fire departments, police, emergency medical assistance and mountain rescue.
- Make sure you use adequate SPF to protect yourself from sunburn.
- Make sure to drink plenty of fluids.
- There are no vaccination requirements for entering Croatia.
- Ticks and tick-carrying diseases such as encephalitis and lyme-disease exist in continental Croatia during summer. Approximately 3 ticks in 1000 carry the virus.
- Mosquitos can be a nuisance in the summer months, so take insect repellent if sensitive to mosquito bites.